Five Customer Questions
Now more than ever, it is imperative that you motivate your customers to resist competitive alternatives and stick with you.
These questions are proven. Get help from IT to have them delivered a week or two after the purchase.
Collect these answers and share them across your company…C-Suite, Managers, Front liners….and ask for input on where the “holes” are and how to continually sharpen you value proposition.
In the Digital Age, you can’t wait!
- What do you like about buying from us?
- Why did you buy from us in the first place?
- What problems did you have before you bought from us?
- How have we helped you solve those problems?
- How are things better for you know.
The last question is the most important because it tells you, in the language of the customer, what a positive result looks like for that customer.