Competitors Are Alway Lurking
To prevent your best customer from switching, you must continually pass the Worth-It Test
[ ] Are your brand benefits so clear that your customers can easily articulate them to others?
[ ] In your customer’s head, does you brand’s perceived pluses outweighs the minuses so that a buyer will choose you brand, again and again, over a host of competitors?
[ ] In today’s Digital World, acing the #TheWorth-It Test is mandatory. Your ability to get and keep your best customers depend on it.
- The marketplace is alway changing and new competitors are a fact of life.
- This means you must constantly “refresh” your brand with rich, differentiated benefits that repeatedly prove your product or service’s superiority to the competition and acing #The Worth-It Test.
- Are you effectively communicating these benefits to key decision makers.
- Are you alert to who is “out” and who is “in” as key decision makers?
- At best, you are likely preoccupied with creating and delivering value, and negligent about communicating that value.
In my next blog, I’ll write about common communication traps in the Digital World…..stay tuned.
And always…..thanks for reading!