Here are lessons for how effective leaders should hold their #customer #sales #loyalty teams accountable:
In The Digital World, Customer Data is King
- Agree on what criteria defines “Best Customers.”
- Using criteria above, develop listof “Best Customers.”
- What does your customer data tell you…. “What are you getting for your spend.”
- Review all “spend” and connect the dots to results.
- Slice and dice the customer data to prove what “Best Customers” are buying?
- How often do “Best Customers” buy? Test how you can increase frequency.
- Stay curious about your “Best Customer.”
- If you are lacking answers, hire a reputable analytics firm to help.
- Investigate the stages Best Customers evolve through. For example, did they evolve or jump to Advocates right away.
- What does the data tell you about the customer’s experience.
- Do some customers call in with questions more than others? Complain more?
- Seek feedback from your sales team and front liners.
- Be transparent and share customer data and Best Customer list in real-time.
- What new ideas are they suggesting?
- Involve them in implementing their best ideas to work. Test it.
- Build a process where feedback can be given 24/7
- Convene these meetings Quarterly